There was an article in today's New York Times on this.

F.B.I. Is Seeking to Search Papers of Dead Reporter

Article Tools Sponsored By
By SCOTT SHANE
Published: April 19, 2006

WASHINGTON, April 18 - The F.B.I. is seeking to go through the files of
the late newspaper columnist Jack Anderson to remove classified material
he may have accumulated in four decades of muckraking Washington
journalism.

Mr. Anderson's family has refused to allow a search of 188 boxes, the
files of a well-known reporter who had long feuded with the Federal
Bureau of Investigation and had exposed plans by the Central
Intelligence Agency to kill Fidel Castro, the machinations of the
Iran-contra affair and the misdemeanors of generations of
congressmen.......

Barbara J. Niss
Mount Sinai Archives
Levy Library, Box 1102