Apologies for any duplication.

Hi all,

Sorry to have been away from the list for so long! Some of you will
remember me from being part of the student poster session way back in 2001
in DC and also when I worked with the local arrangement committe for SAA in
LA in 2003.

Life has been crazy for me in the last 2 years with a new job and new life
but I wanted to share with you all that I have just been published! My book
is now available at Amazon.com. It is called: Building a Successful
Archival Programme: A Practical Approach.

The book is co-authored with Alma C. Ortega a fellow librarian at the
University of San Diego. The book is about establishing an archival program
on a limited budget. Which I believe is something more common than
not in our business. You can see the book at Amazon.com at this link,

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1843341751/sr=1-
3/qid=1145400040/ref=sr_1_3/002-0990477-1630469?%5Fencoding=UTF8&s=books

Please, feel free to forward this email to anyone you think will benefit
from this book . If you think this is a book that your library can benefit
from, a recommendation for purchasing a copy will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Marisol

Marisol Ramos, MA, MLIS
Librarian
Virginia Reid Moore Marine Research Library
Cabrillo Marine Aquarium
San Pedro, CA
310-548-7594 (voice)