Hello all.  I’m trying to draw up a syllabus for a for-credit “research in archives” course that I hope to propose early next fall to the curriculum powers at my institution.  Do any of you teach such a course and would you be willing to share information about the course structure and content?

Since some may be lengthy—or attachments—please send directly to me and let me know if I can share with the other chimers-in from the listserv who will no doubt contact me asking me to share any responses!

Thanks in advance for all your assistance.

Arlene

Arlene Schmuland

Reference Archivist, Asst. Professor

Archives & Manuscripts Dept.