A researcher has contacted us requesting assistance in locating
audiovisual recordings of Marie and Pierre Curie relating to their
discoveries. I've searched RLIN and OCLC, and the only recording I've
found is a collection of speeches from a jubilee for Thomas Edison,
which is outside the scope of what the researcher wants. The Institut
Curie has audiovisual holdings, but they seem to be primarily either
interviews with the Curies' collaborators or television or radio
programs.

M. A. Matienzo | [log in to unmask] | 301.209-3180 | fax 301.209-0882
Assistant Archivist, Niels Bohr Library/Center for History of Physics
American Institute of Physics, 1 Physics Ellipse, College Park MD
20740

Disclaimer: Opinions in this message are mine alone and do not
represent those of the American Institute of Physics or any of its
member societies.