Bonjour,

Sounds like the list serve could use a Peeps break.  In my quest to keep
current on the latest wind tunnel developments,
I learn these little favorites, once deposited onto conveyer belt,  move
through a wind tunnel where colored sugar is applied.  Then their eyes are
sprayed on.

Learn also why cousinly circus peanuts break, and don't stretch. We can
thank the French for early marshmallow development.

http://pubs.acs.org/cen/whatstuff/84/8416marshmallows.html
<http://pubs.acs.org/cen/whatstuff/84/8416marshmallows.html>

Avoir!

Sharon Lee Butcher, MLS, MSOReference Librarian
AEDC Technical Library
100 Kindel Drive, Ste C212
Arnold AFB, TN 37389-3212
931-454-4430