Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 12:16 PM
Subject: war bond

Jennifer
Thank you for sending the image of the "war bond" stickers. They are quite interesting. In all my years of dealing (and I deal in Non-catalog items) I have never seen these.
Using comparables, I would suggest retail would be $20-25 for each sticker. Since they are not listed in any catalog that I have, it really is an educated guess.
I hope that this helps.
Doug

Doug Mattox
Mattox Coins and Stamps
P.O. Box 12084
505 Oberlin Road, Suite 210
Raleigh, NC  27605
(919) 832-2291
www.mattoxcoinsandstamps.com

Thanks,

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at www.smecc.org

We are always looking for items to add to the museum's display and ref. library - please advise if you have anything we can use.

Coury House / SMECC
5802 W. Palmaire Ave. Phone 623-435-1522
Glendale Az 85301 USA

CONFIDENZIALE: Questo messaggio e gli eventuali allegati sono confidenziali
e riservati. Se vi è stato recapitato per errore e non siete fra i
destinatari elencati, siete pregati di darne immediatamente avviso al
mittente. Le informazioni contenute non devono essere mostrate ad altri, né
utilizzate, memorizzate o copiate in qualsiasi forma.

CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may
contain reserved information. If you are not one of the named recipients,
please notify the sender immediately. Moreover, you should not disclose the
contents to any other persons, nor should the information contained be used
for any purpose or stored or copied in any form.