From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Marisol Ramos
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2006 7:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Great news--my first book has been published!

Hi all,

. . . I wanted to share with you all that I have just been published.
My book is now available at Amazon.com. It is called: Building a
Successful
Archival Programme: A Practical Approach.

The book is co-authored with Alma C. Ortega a fellow librarian at the
University of San Diego. The book is about establishing an archival
program
on a limited budget. Which I believe is something more common than
not in our business. You can see the book at Amazon.com at this link,

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1843341751/sr=1-
3/qid=1145400040/ref=sr_1_3/002-0990477-1630469?%5Fencoding=UTF8&am=
p;s=books

Please, feel free to forward this email to anyone you think will benefit
from this book . If you think this is a book that your library can
benefit
from, a recommendation for purchasing a copy will be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you!
Marisol

Marisol Ramos, MA, MLIS
Librarian
Virginia Reid Moore Marine Research Library
Cabrillo Marine Aquarium
San Pedro, CA
310-548-7594 (voice)

Society of American Archivists, www.archivists.org.