Maybe Yolanda simply was describing herself.  Why don't we just leave
it at that, eh?

As to how people take things, none  of us can know what any other
person on the List has gone through in terms  of their past experiences
in life, etc.   Guess what I'm trying to say is, we're all different
 from each other, in some way or other.  Since that's the case, we all
could take swings at each other about one individual characteristic or
another, if we were so inclined.  All of us!  Nobody here is immune to
that.  And none of us is perfect, that's for sure.

Humor often is subjective, anyone who decides to  post jokes here takes
a chance of finding a reader who disagrees with his or her sense of
humor.  Should such people speak  up?  Or not?  Well, that too is an
individual choice.  We could get into endless debates about freedom of
speech, who gets to have it and, ahem, who doesn't.  (No, I'm not
inviting such a debate, puh-leeeeeze.)

I hope we can avoid getting into flame wars on the List.

Hey, at least I didn't start a ruckus at NARA this week,  LOL.

(Throwing water on the flames this time, instead of stirring them up)
Maarja