From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Scott, Kim
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2006 3:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: funny to whom?

All really good jokes (you know, the kind that make you laugh) require
SOMEBODY or SOMETHING to be the "butt" of the joke. That guarantees
that if you tell a joke to a large enough audience, you WILL irritate
someone.

I have had some experience at this....

Kim Allen Scott

Society of American Archivists, www.archivists.org.
For the terms of participation, please refer to

In body of message: SUB ARCHIVES firstname lastname
*or*: UNSUB ARCHIVES

Problems? Send e-mail to Robert F Schmidt