Well, I am Latina, Puertorican, straight and female
and I didn't think that the joke was cheap or bad. In
any case, it is Friday Funnies, a great tradition
enjoy by millions of mailing list users around the
world.

So, don't take it too seriously Yolanda. This is just
good, clean fun by archivists for archivist.

Have a great day!
Marisol

--- "Retter, Yolanda" <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> As a Latina, lesbian and female, I would rather not
> have to avoid cheap jokes like this on a web site
dedicated to archives.

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman1/*http:/us.rd.yahoo.com
> /evt=39663/*http:/voice.yahoo.com>  to the US (and
> 30+ countries) for
> 2?min or less.
>   _____
>
> Get amazing travel prices for air and hotel in one
> click on Yahoo!
> FareChase

<http://farechase.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTFpMnJnZ3IxBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BHNlYw

NtYWlsLXRhZ2xpbmVzBHNsawNmYXJlY2hhc2UtMDQyNzA2%0d%0a>
>  A posting from
> the Archives & Archivists LISTSERV List sponsored by
> the Society of
> American Archivists, www.archivists.org. For the
> terms of participation,
> please refer to

> To subscribe or unsubscribe, send e-mail to
> In body of message: SUB ARCHIVES firstname lastname
> *or*: UNSUB ARCHIVES
> Or to do *anything* (and enjoy doing it!), use the
> web interface at
> http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/archives.html
> Problems? Send e-mail to Robert F Schmidt
>
> A posting from the Archives & Archivists LISTSERV
> List sponsored by the Society of American
> Archivists, www.archivists.org.
> For the terms of participation, please refer to

> To subscribe or unsubscribe, send e-mail to
>       In body of message:  SUB ARCHIVES firstname
> lastname
>
> Or to do *anything* (and enjoy doing it!), use the
> web interface at
>
> http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/archives.html
>
> Problems?  Send e-mail to Robert F Schmidt

Marisol Ramos, MA. MLIS
Librarian
Virginia Reid Moore Marine Research Library
Cabrillo Marine Aquarium
3720 Stephen M. White Drive
San Pedro, CA 90731

310-548-7594 (voice)