From: Hamalainen, Sara [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 11:48 AM
To: Bergeron, Paul
Subject: RE: [RM] Counties across the U.S. posting sensitive info online

 The link did not work... curious to read the article because I work in
Real Estate (government agency) and live one county north of Broward
County.  I deal with their records, as well as 15 other counties, on a
regular basis.  Palm Beach County, where I reside, has removed all
personal data stated in your email from their Clerk's websites and all
county sites, too.  Interesting.  Thanks!