On 5/4/06, Dean DeBolt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Our library used +LIBQUAL.    You are generally limited to a finite list of questions for users.    Because of the interest in reference, circulation, services, serials, etc., Special Collections and Archives did not have any specific questions.   I was asked if I wanted any but I could not think of a meaningful one.    We did a semester survey once with a form asking "Was the Special Collections staff helpful?" "Did you find the information you were looking for?" and "If not, what resources would you like to see in Special Collections?"    Our library folks thought this would be a meaningful survey.

I may have mentioned it before but will  mention it again. Zoomerang
is a great web-based survey tool. easy to use pre-built templates or
you can build your own survey from scratch. The best thing is the
cost. $300 or less for a full year subscription and the ability to
create as many surveys as you want. check'em out

www.zoomerang.com

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va