Dear List,

I have in front of me an early 20th century paperback book with a lovely color wrapper.  Sadly, at some point in the past, a misguided soul applied a library call number sticker to the front cover and place an even larger, clear sticker over that.  Has anyone met with success in removing such stickers?  If so, I would be forever in your debt if you could pass along what technique you used.

Lori N. Curtis

Lori N. Curtis, Archivist

Department of Archives and Special Collections

University Libraries

Loma Linda University

11072 Anderson Street

Loma Linda  CA   92350