Try scanning the slide, and then print the scan on a transparency (these
film sheets they

use for overhead projectors.   You can them cut that to the size of the
lantern slide and

see if you can display that as a "pseudo" representation of the slide.
You can put masking

tape around it to simulate the frame...

Or do you have any lantern slides which you have as "objects" rather
than for their archival

Importance?

Dean

Dean DeBolt

University Librarian, Special Collections

John C. Pace Library, University of West Florida

11000 University Parkway

Pensacola, FL  32514-5750

850-474-2213