In a message dated 5/5/2006 12:04:58 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
I may have mentioned it before but will  mention it again. Zoomerang
is a great web-based survey tool. easy to use pre-built templates or
you can build your own survey from scratch. The best thing is the
cost. $300 or less for a full year subscription and the ability to
create as many surveys as you want. check'em out
I concur with Peter, although whenever I have used Zoomerang it was $599 p.a. to get the service for more than 50 responses. I've used it successfully for surveys both of the professional community and internally with clients.

Regards,

Rick Barry
www.mybestdocs.com
Cofounder, Open Reader Consortium