On 5/5/06, Rick Barry <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I concur with Peter, although whenever I have used Zoomerang it was $599
> p.a. to get the service for more than 50 responses. I've used it
> successfully for surveys both of the professional community and internally
> with clients.

Zoomerang offers 3 subscription services

Zpro is 599 per year

Znonprofit is 350 per year   a discounted offering of the complete
zPro survey package created specifically for nonprofit and
not-for-profit organizations and government agencies.

zEducation is 350 per year a discounted offering of the complete zPro
survey package for teachers, professors, administrators and others
associated with the field of education.

so an archives could qualify for either of the discounted subscriptions

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va