From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Dostie, Arthur
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 8:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Question re Humidifiacation Devices

 Many many moons ago, our conservator (long since gone from here)put
together a closet-sized humidification chamber.  One of our long-time staff
members recalls that he also fashioned the device which sprayed the mist
throughout the chamber (much more powerful than your household humidifier).
After decades of service, the device is not operating anywhere near as it
used to (neither am I, for that matter).

Does anyone have any knowledge of sellers of commercial devices I could be
referred to?

Mant thanks.  It's almost spring in Maine!

Art Dostie

Maine State Archives

Society of American Archivists, www.archivists.org.
For the terms of participation, please refer to

                    *or*:  UNSUB ARCHIVES To post a message, send e-mail to