Hello Everyone,

I've been asked to post the following message to the Archives List.
If you are interested, please contact Dr. Linda Main at the email
address given in the announcement.

Bob Schmidt
Archives Listserve Coordinator
Miami University Archives
Oxford, Ohio 45056
Tel: 513-529-6720
Email: [log in to unmask]

San Jose State University's School of Library and Information Science
is looking for part-time instructors in archives administration,
records management, and electronic records. We need people who will
be willing to help us deliver courses online using our Blackboard
server. We have a large student body spread all over California and a
long way beyond. If interested in exploring this opportunity to
educate 21st century archivists and records managers who must
function in a virtual networked world please contact Dr. Linda Main
at [log in to unmask]