Dear Colleagues,

I thought I would never be doing one of these:

Looking at the RLG ArchiveIt! database, I discovered that yet another set of
papers exists for an antebellum soldier I have been researching for a few
years (this makes seven repositories with his papers)-at Yale!

I was wondering if anyone would have the following volume that they could
FAX the two pages to me?

Goddard, J. M. and C. Kritzler. Catalogue of the Beienecke Western Americana
Manuscripts, 274, p. 81-82.

FAX 225-578-5773 [please send "Attn: Russell in Law Library (call Jean)"]

I appreciate any help anyone can give me on this.

Russell D. James, M.A.
MLIS student
Louisiana State University

Professional portfolio http://www.geocities.com/russelldjames