On the ant farm time capsule that flooded rotted and was like..... totally
abused....

OK here is the story... but I think there was video too in it not just the 8
mm films...
http://www.houstonpress.com/Issues/2000-10-05/news/gray_1.html

Here are a few places to get the video and there is some commentary there
too...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0001LJCKM/102-3631166-9568100?v=glance&
n=130

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=6705715

Watch the remarkable  video segment  MEDIA BURN  with modified caddy driving
though wall of on fire televisions etc... at
http://www.smecc.org/community-activist_video.htm  scroll down the page and
click on  the media burn logo...   there are other interesting video things on
this page also...

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at  www.smecc.org

> Subj:Re: Time Capsules
> Date:5/10/2006 8:15:53 AM US Mountain Standard Time
> From:[log in to unmask]
> To:[log in to unmask]
> Sent from the Internet
>

> Nothing like getting a big crowd to watch you unearth a time capsule at
> the statehouse, a capsule thought to have been one of Ezra Meeker's
> during his 1906 retracing of the Oregon Trail, only to find nothing
> there:
>
> http://www.idahostatesman.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060510/NEWS01/6051
> 00363

Thanks,