Hello all,
Once again I am calling on the listserv for assistance.  Thank you, by the way, for all those who graciously offered me advice and suggestions in the past.

Here is the latest help I need....our library is set to move in a few years.  In preperation, we would like to get a consultant to come and assess our collections and-- among other things-- make recommendations for conservation, propose a timeline, and offer cost estimates.

If you know of any in the Los Angeles area or Southern California area, please contact me offline.

Thank you (again) for your time.

Liza Posas

Liza Posas
Reference Librarian