On Dienstag, Mai 9, 2006, at 18:33 US/Eastern, Robinson, Cassie wrote:

> The small college at which I am employed is creating a time capsule to
> be opened in 2106.
Bill Minter of William Minter Bookbinding & Conservation, Inc. and I
had the good fortune to be involved with a time capsule project that
coincided with the construction of an addition to our county
courthouse.  We convinced those in charge to let Bill fashion an
archival box which was then placed in a niche just inside the main
entrance.  Passers-by can see the clearly labeled time capsule.  No one
will ever forget that it is there.  It is well protected from the
elements.  I had a say about what went inside--no nasty plastics.
Everybody's happy.

> ---------
Valerie A. Metzler, M. A., C. A.
Valerie Metzler Archivist/Historian