Colleagues:

Please email me news of your accomplishments and projects for the summer
edition of Descriptive Notes, the newsletter for SAA's Description Section.
News items may include reports on significant finding aids, cataloging
and/or metadata projects, grant updates, web sites, and any institutional
activities or collaborative projects that include aspects of archival
description or cataloging, broadly construed. Also, short thought pieces of
topical interest are also welcome.

The deadline for submissions is Friday, June 16. The issue will be
published ahead of the NAGARA/CoSA/SAA Joint Annual Meeting. Please contact
me if you have any questions.  Thank you in advance for your contributions.

- Michelle Light ([log in to unmask])
SAA Description Section Newsletter Editor &
Head, Special Collections Technical Services
University of Washington Libraries
Box 352900
Seattle, WA 98195-2900
(206)543-1929