Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone out there has worked with Hein Online before.  They have approached us expressing an interest in scanning some materials in our collection.  Unfortunately, time and money prevents me from travelling to their headquarters to look at their facility.  My two main concerns are the turnaround time for the project and issues of handling.  The potential project will include approximately 9 linear feet of papers, some of which date back fifty years and are quite brittle.

Please reply off list, as I receive the digest.

Best,

Jordon

Jordon Steele
Archivist