Two people have now written me privately to ask for the URL for ArchivalWare, a product of PTFS, so I thought I’d write to the group.  It’s just

www.ptfs.com

I also recommend to you Jim Rible’s post on ArchivalWare and PTFS, which he kindly resent me, with its hotlink

www.ptfs.com/cil_reprint.pdf

since I hadn’t remembered that he was the only one who had responded to my original post with information about ArchivalWare.

Also, I just heard today of another company involved in document management, annapolistech.com, which I understand has been in the business for 11 years.  If anybody has information about them, or uses their system, please let me know.

Thanks again,

Arel