Well Maarja, let us know if you’re going to do a blog (I thought you had one already, but maybe I’m mistaken ) because I’d subscribe to it.  I find your postings invaluable and would hate to see them depart from this forum.  For those who don’t care to read about the inner workings of NARA, or to know about them, I wonder if they’ve ever thought of simply deleting any postings entitled, “NARA”?   That’s what I do if I receive a listserv posting that looks particularly uninteresting.

Steve Schaffer

SOIS –UW-Milwaukee