There is talk right now of tenting our whole museum and using Vikane Gas
in order to kill pests, specifically termites.  We were wondering if
anyone had any experience with this type of chemical and what kind of
affect this would have on our archival collection and displays, which
are all housed in the same building.  In the vault most of the paper
objects are exposed to the open air and the displays are in Plexiglas
displays cabinets, mainly not sealed.  Feel free to e-mail off the list
at [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  and please
excuse any cross-postings.

Thanks!

Robin Bauer Kilgo
Assistant to the Curator