Hi all,

My institution is considering purchasing XML authoring software for creating
our own EAD finding aids.  I'd love to get recommendations from those of you
who author your own EAD finding aids about software packages, cost,
licenses, customer support, ease of use, etc.  Personally, I have used
XMetal, and would love to hear about some of the other programs out there,
especially how they compare.

After searching the listserv archives, it doesn't look as if there's been a
discussion about this topic on the list for quite some time, so hopefully
this is a topic of interest to a number of you out there.  If it's not,
please feel free to respond to me off list.

Thanks!

Sue Luftschein
Project Archivist
The Huntington Library