Here are some references that might help a bit.   I have them bookmarked
for that magical day when I actually have time to do something about it!

http://webdesign.about.com/od/podcasts/a/aa013006.htm       (What is a
Podcast?)
http://radio.about.com/od/podcastin1/a/aa030805a.htm           (How to
Create Your Own Podcast Step By Step)
http://radio.about.com/od/podcasting/a/aa031605a.htm
(Subscribing to Podcasts)
http://macs.about.com/od/ipod/a/podcasting_help.htm?terms=podcast
(Podcasting Resources - MAC)
http://weblogs.about.com/od/weblogsglossary/g/podcasting.htm
(Podcast/Podcasting/Podcam)

There will be other links to guide you to other resources.    Have
fun.   This ought to keep you surfing for hours!

Shirley Albright