An archival project that has been looking for funding has recently
found funds through the City. There are a great many scrapbooks--I
haven't counted yet. What has perplexed me since first seeing the
documents is how one can "dissolve" the rubber cement that was used to
adhere documents in the scrapbook. Though wonderful to have the city's
historic documents, I'm now faced with how to remove them from the
scrapbooks and properly store them. Does anyone know of a good solvant
for rubber cement--I haven't tried anything yet.

Thanks very much.
Florence Paisey MLS, MS, Ed.S.