Greetings all,

I am looking to see if any one holds the papers of John Hervey who was
advisor to the American Bar Association's Council on Legal Education from
1948 to 1968.  I have a patron who is specifically interested in a speech he
gave in 1956 at the 50th anniversary of the LSU Law School entitled "Fifty
Years from Now"

Thanks in advance!

James Wade
Rare Books Librarian