Hello list,

  Does anyone have experience using PastPerfect 4.0 for audiovisual items?

  Specifically, I am interested in cataloging:
  - film
  - folklife collections
  - oral history collections
  - music collections (mostly live recordings, not albums)

  I'm particularly worried about folklife collections, since they tend to have audio, paper, and photo components, and occasionally videos as well; I would like to try to find a way to keep all of these components together intellectually, if possible, but I'm not sure if PastPerfect allows for this.

  Also, how easy is it to customize PastPerfect?  And has anyone tried exporting from PastPerfect to CONTENTdm?

  I'd appreciate any and all feedback (positive and negative).

  Thanks!
  -Sarah