Culinary Institute of America celebrates 60
Hyde Park school had modest beginnings
http://www.pojonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060523/NEWS02/605230317

This is actually tangentially a RAINdrop, but I wanted to share our
anniversary, and there's a great picture of our beautiful main building.
As for the archival part, who do you think supplied the "grainy
photographs of the school's storefront beginning"?  The photograph isn't
in the web version of the article. I haven't had a chance to see the
paper version, because a "significant mechanical failure" has caused
home delivery to be late today, and the paper hadn't arrived by the time
I left home.

Christine

Christine Crawford-Oppenheimer
Information Services Librarian
Conrad N. Hilton Library:
http://www.ciachef.edu/admissions/about/library.asp
The Culinary Institute of America
1946 Campus Drive
Hyde Park, NY  12538
(845) 451-1322
fax (845) 451-1092

Learn more about The World's Premier Culinary College
at www.ciachef.edu