Roy,

The International Olympic Committee has, I believe, an archive. You might want to check their webpage

http://www.olympic.org/uk/index_uk.asp

Additionally, if you go to Sports – Ciao Italy

http://www.ciao-italy.com/categories/sports.htm

You will see a link for CONI (the Italian Olympic Committee)

http://www.coni.it/

Good luck!

Ciao!

Aaron

Aaron T. Kornblum, Archivist

Western Jewish History Center

Judah L. Magnes Museum

2911 Russell Street

Berkeley, CA 94705

Tel: 510 549 6950 x356

Fax: 510 849 3673

Email: [log in to unmask]

http://www.magnes.org (Judah L. Magnes Museum webpage)
http://magnes.org/collections/wjhc.html (Western's webpage)

Please visit the Western Jewish History Center and the Judah L. Magnes Museum online to see a listing and description of our current exhibitions and public programs!