Sally,

The last time I asked this of Bill Minter, a few years ago, he had not
done anything with it.  The market for such a printer is potentially well
beyond just archives.  I can easily see office clerical staff also buying
them so they would not have to print out self-adhesive file folder labels.
 I once suggested this idea to Hewlett-Packard, but they did not respond.
Nevertheless, it would be nice to be able to print directly onto legalsize
folders and compile a finding aid folder list at the same time.  If you
get any positive responses from listserv members, please let me know,
because I would buy one in a heartbeat.  Thanks.

Harry G. Heiss, Archivist
Bureau of the Public Debt
Department of the Treasury
799 Ninth Street, NW