Hello All,
  I'm a graduate student at ETSU. I'm trying to do
some research on Moroccan archival practices. I've
tried the school library resources, google and amazon,
but I haven't found any related materials. I'm pretty
sure that their practices haven't changed since they
gained independence from France 50 years ago, but I
want to be certain. Is there someone out there that
knows of a reputatable source (either online or
offline) that might provide contain the information
that I'm looking for? Information on
preservation/conservation in desert/coastal regions
would also be helpful. (Morocco is bordered by the
Mediterrean Sea to the north, the Altanic to the west,
the Sahara on the east and the same desert
transitioning into coastal to the south. I'm not sure
how the atomspheric winds travel there.) Please
respond offline at [log in to unmask]
  Thanks,
     Kathy