I belong to a state organization that would like to digitize 75 years of
its
quarterly journal.  They would then put the journal online for all to
access
at no charge.  In addition, a hugh backlog of surplus copies could be
disposed
of at no charge other than postage to interested libraries or
individuals. I
have no experience in this area.  I would greatly appreciate any tips
that
can be offered.  Potential costs, list of possible vendors and any other
helpful
information would be greatly appreciated.

Please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

Hank Zaletel
Iowa DOT Library