Hello all,

I was asked to pull together some retention schedules and policies for a
small-medium sized museum archive setting - I know much about more
historical society/state government records retention schedules, but I'm
not sure for museum archives if the retention schedules would be solely
based on legal matters/deed of gifts etc. or if institutions have
established schedules.

I am not sure exactly what type of materials and records the person
requesting the information was considering.

Thank you for any assistance, please feel free to email me off-list.

Have a good Wednesday.

Kelly

Kelly B. Farner

Senior Archivist, the William Innes Homer Archives

Georgia O'Keeffe Museum