Dear archivists:

I am being asked to find a laser printer that will print "headers' onto
our acid-free file folders instead of handwriting them with No. 2
pencil.  Have any of you tried this process?  If so, I would appreciate
your comments, feedback, and sources to purchase a printer.

Cheers,

Sallie

Sallie Loy

Senior Archivist

Southern Museum of Civil War and Locomotive History

2829 Cherokee Street

Kennesaw, GA 30144

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Phone: 770.427.2117 x 107

Fax:  770.421.8485

www.southernmuseum.org

www.kennesaw-ga.gov

"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your
life." - Confucius

--
This message has been scanned by the Securiant SpiderISA for spam and viruses, and is believed to be safe and clean.