While working on family photos, I have come across some unused postcards & related ephemera from the 1940s and 1950s that I would like to donate to any non-profit where they might be welcome. They are:

FL
Miami Beach, FL postcards (7 post cards) [c. 1945]
Packet of photos of Miami sites; cover title is The Trip Beautiful on the Boat NIKKO, Roney Plaza Hotel Dock, Miami Beach, Florida [c. 1945]

PA
Split Rock Lodge on Lake Harmony, Poconos, PA (4 postcards) [c. 1954]
Packet of photos; cover title is Lake Harmony in the Poconos Views of Split Rock Lodge [c. 1954]
Hotel Traylor, Allentown, PA [early 1950s]

NJ
Greetings from Budd Lake, NJ (3 postcards) [early 1950s]

VA - All c. 1953
Virginia Beach, VA (Shore Front from Ocean Pier; and The Tides and The Sea Spray Hotels)
Alexandria, VA (The Pines Tourist Court)
Colonial Williamsburg, various bldgs

NY
Hyde Park, NY - FDR National Historic Site [early 1950s]
Various, some color, some b&w

Valley View House, Oliverea, NY (3 postcards) [early 1950s]

Bermuda / NY
The Furness Luxury Liner "Queen of Bermuda" , c. 1958

Cynthia Swank

P.O. Box 405
Portsmouth, NH 03802-0405

ph/fax 603-964-9294