Visit the AASLH website to see information about the 'Basics of
Archives' on-line course being offered.
http://www.aaslh.org/workshop.htm

Ray LaFever
Coordinator, Archival Advisory Services
New York State Archives
9C33, CEC
Albany, NY  12230
(518) 473-8165

>>> Kendra Derrer <[log in to unmask]> 6/8/2006 11:26 PM >>>
I am looking for workshops that offer training in archives.  Could
someon
e tell me where to look
for workshops offered in California.  I have already checked the SAA
site
 and there are none listed.
My museum budgets out money for continuing education, because of our
exte
nsive archival
collection I would like to take some more training in this area.

Kendra

Society of American Archivists, www.archivists.org.
For the terms of participation, please refer to

To subscribe or unsubscribe, send e-mail to
                    *or*:  UNSUB ARCHIVES