From: Leon Miller [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 8:49 AM
Subject: Re: workshops

The Archivist's Daybook is an online continuing archival education
resource
that list workshops, seminars, meetings, institutes, and other events
for
archivists through 2009. The URL is:

http://www.southwestarchivists.org/HTML/Daybook.htm

----
Leon C. Miller, Manuscripts Librarian
Special Collections, Jones Hall
Tulane University Libraries
New Orleans, Louisiana 70118
ph: 504-865-5685, fx: 504-865-5761, [log in to unmask]
http://specialcollections.tulane.edu