Hello all - I'm interested in knowing if there are any
archives/manuscript repositories out there who are using two
reference-based technologies:

Electronic Information systems - to capture information from reference
requests and make it usable in the future

Virtual Reference Services - such as Chat, VIOP, etc., providing real
time reference for archives.

If you are using either of these, would you please contact me off list?
I'd be interested in your experiences, and would like to see if there
are examples of these technologies to which I might refer my students.

Thanks in advance!

Amy Cooper Cary

Amy Cooper Cary

Archival Studies Program Coordinator