More Off-Topic Dr. Who:

I've read that Jack is going to be in his own series called "Torchwood."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/news/cult/news/drwho/2005/10/17/25634.shtml
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torchwood

The series is set to be on BBC Three later this year. No word if it's coming to the States, though I think the CBC is going to pick it up. I'm hoping that it will appear in the U.S. I like that character.

And I also liked Eccleston as Dr. Who. I'll miss him, personally. But that's just me. I don't know if Jack is going to be back in the Dr. Who series.

>>> Michael Furlong <[log in to unmask]> 06/14/06 7:58 AM >>>
What do you mean by, the first time the true character has continued in the
regeneration process?  Do you mean that Tennant made his character similar
to the Eccleston approach? (less break in character continuity?) Tennant
seemed closer to Baker to me, and Eccleston seemed like he was a bit closer
to Patrick Troughton.

I didn't realize Piper only in some of the episodes in the second
season--that' s too bad.  Do you know if they also brought back Jack (the
pilot) in the second series as well.  I'm really happy with the way this
series turned out.

Best wishes,

Michael