From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Jessi Renfroe
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: Name it-Claim it

Ouch! Only "some" librarians are intelligent. But you imply that only "some" archivists are not?

Until now I had no idea that to be an Archivist is to be an elitist.

As a grad student working on her MLIS, and someone who had briefly considered an Archival track, I must say that this discussion is just a little offensive. Before today I did not know of this division between the two groups.

I also had no idea that to be a librarian was something to be ashamed of!

I have to say, I cannot wait to be a librarian and I am most certainly not ashamed.

-Jessi Renfroe
MLIS Student, Unviersity of Southern Mississippi