Dear Colleagues,

(Please pardon cross-postings -- I want to be sure the word is out to
everyone!)

This is a gentle reminder to please send your submission for the
Description Expo to me by Friday, June 30th.  As you may recall from my
earlier posting, this year's theme is "What's Up DACS: Focusing on DACS
Compliant Description."  Please send me (in an email attachment if
possible) examples of finding aids and/or MARC records that you have
composed using DACS and a short narrative about your experience in doing
so.  We'd love to have a broad range of institutions, collections, and
media represented in the Description Expo.

Please let me know if you have any questions, etc.

(Kudos to the University of Kentucky Special Collections and Digital
Programs for being the early bird!)

Best,

Jane

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jane Rosario
Society of American Archivists
Description Section, Vice Chair/Chair-Elect 2005-2007
Principal Processing Archivist
The Bancroft Library
2121 Allston Way
Berkeley, CA 94720-6000