From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Ethics issue
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 15:13:01 -0400

Sorry to be so obtuse Chuck (and List) and this really isn't my area of
expertise to begin with, but I was just wondering.  When you say "post a
warning," (1) do you mean post a general message about this patron to this
Listserv or another Listserv or (2) put up a notice in your achives with a
stated policy?  It wasn't clear to me from your earlier message which
meaning of "post" applied.  BTW, I sympathize with you, what this patron is
asking sounds quite unreasonable.

Thanks for your patience,

Maarja