Along the same lines ­
I told a sales person I was an archivist.  He knew what one was.  Then his
sales manager came in, laughing, saying ³my sales guy told me you were an
archivist.  I corrected him and told him it was an Astrologist!²
I also get ³oh, like Indiana Jones?²  No, that would be an archeologist ­
but at least that is much closer!