Subj:Re: The D word
Date:6/14/2006 6:32:01 PM US Mountain Standard Time
From:[log in to unmask]
To:[log in to unmask]
Sent from the Internet

I have an MLS and I am not only qualified to be both a librarian and an archivist, I am both an archivist and a librarian. It has put me in a unique position to witness the pointless moronic animosity between both groups. There are much worse things to be called than librarian. Get over it.

Daniel Alonzo, CA
Archivist/Librarian
The Old Jail Art Center
p. 325-762-2269
fax. 325-762-2260
http://www.theoldjailartcenter.org

Thanks,

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at  www.smecc.org

We are always looking for items to add to the museum's display and ref. library  - please advise if you have anything we can use.

Coury House / SMECC
5802 W. Palmaire Ave.                          Phone    623-435-1522
Glendale Az 85301  USA

join us and live in peace or... continue your current course and face obliteration
A posting from the Archives & Archivists LISTSERV List sponsored by the Society of American Archivists, www.archivists.org. For the terms of participation, please refer to http://www.archivists.org/listservs/arch_listserv_terms.asp.