Apologies for cross-posting.

If you attended, taught at, or were serving community service at Camp Pitt, DC 2006 has an event for you! On Thursday, August 3rd, from 7:30 – 9:00pm there will be a Camp Pitt Mixer. It’ll be a great chance to reminisce, catch up, meet other vets, and hang out with friends and colleagues (maybe both!). The room has yet to be determined, but I’ll send out a reminder when I hear and the location will be in the onsite program. I’m in the process of arranging things, but the plan is to have light snacks and a no-host bar available. Feel free to contact me if you need more info. See you in DC.